• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Seeking to Recover Funds for Recordings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking to Recover Funds for Recordings

I am a recording artist from Philadelphia and I am having trouble obtaining accurate reporting of my earnings on SoundCloud. I have tried communicating with SC several months back but someone kept telling to obtain the information on SoundCloud artist account. However, it's been 3 years and statements only say that I earned only $37.00. I have requested something a little more official than just a web posting. Can your firm help me obtain something more substantive, like a printout from records in their system detailing my exact earnings? I have not communicated with an actual person. I only received pre-prepared emails. And I think there is far more to what they are telling about my earnings than what appears on their web portal. My record has been available on all platforms, worldwide. I have no money to pay upfront so I am looking for someone that can help me pro-se and be paid from the recovered earnings. Thank you.
    Tags: None

Sorry Danni - this is not a law firm. It is a UK law discussion forum.

Best of luck in finding the support you seek in your own country.
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X