• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dancing on Ice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing on Ice

Well last night I saw what I believe to be one of the funniest moments ever on TV.

YouTube - Todd Carty Spectacular Stumble Off Set - Live On Dancing On Ice - ITV1 - HD Stereo

Re: Dancing on Ice

It was brilliant.

He is going to be the John Sargeant of dancing on ice.
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

I've never laughed so much at 'reality' tv as I did last nite!...when I almost had it under control, I set off again purely because the commentator couldn't contain his giggles when he was reading out the scores!!! lol

Comment

God love him, that is the funniest thing ever.

It even tops Celebrity Big Brother when Tina whatever-her-name-is dressed up and the girl that was always crying said she looked like the Princess from Shrek.

Comment

That was soooo funny! Altjough the sound on my pooter doesn't work so i couldn't hear the music - it was like a silent movie lol.

Has he skated off into the distance or did he survive? Was he even in the skate-off?
          Is no longer here

Comment

he survived - and its even better with the music as it is Help by the beatles.
            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

I absolutely loved that moment on DOI. I was watching it on sky and kept rewinding it because it was just soooooooo funny. I never usually vote for people on these shows, but i did vote to keep him in, i thought he deserved it more than any of the others.

I know Ray is talented etc etc, but I would much rather watch Todd Carty skate!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X