• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Remember, Remember

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember, Remember

The 5th of November

All common sense but bad stuff does happen
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...e-help-6683938

and especially for pets, keep them indoors and some tips to help them get through it less stressfully
    https://www.rspca.org.uk/adviceandwe...eral/fireworks
    Tags: None

Re: Remember, Remember

We were very lucky in that it rained very hard in the early evening because a large group of (b)rats were roaming the streets of our village throwing fire works into trees and bushes.

We have a large shrubbery and two large conifers is one of the front gardens quite close to the house and no rain fall for more than 2 weeks we could have had a major fire.

Our CCTV images are being picked up by the county mounties this morning.

nem

Comment

Bloody ell nem so pleased it turned out ok and I hope they catch the little brats.
      Was only thinking how few fireworks I have heard tbh only 2 great big things so far.
      I dread it but am pleased I have now no pets to worry about.
      You have to hide yer bins away too as they love to blow them up.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
        Bloody ell nem so pleased it turned out ok and I hope they catch the little brats.
        Was only thinking how few fireworks I have heard tbh only 2 great big things so far.
        I dread it but am pleased I have now no pets to worry about.
        You have to hide yer bins away too as they love to blow them up.
        Morning enaid,

From what I can see there were two yobs maybe just 18 and 8-9 boys and girls 12 - 16 one easily identified as one who smashed up some Halloween displays ( Fantastic ones) he is already on the police radar and will be picked up ( or may have been) this morning.

Police F/O has recovered some firework shells and believes she can ID the sell so I hope they can nail someone on that as well.

Didn't sleep to well after all this.

nem

Comment

Well the sellers are a lot to blame I doubt they all follow the rules and safety guidelines, especially in the shops that suddenly pop up over night to sell the blasted things.

Comment

If only Guy Fawkes did the job properly in the 1st place!?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
              Got caught and Hung Drawn and Quartered for his trouble Mike!

nem

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
              Got caught and Hung Drawn and Quartered for his trouble Mike!

nem

Comment

Tell me about it! only did a half job!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X