• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fend, I don't know what else to say hun. I'm too upset to even post a reply to Dave on my own thread - way too upset and too angry. I'm so tired with all of this shallow-mindedness now, I didn't think that was what this was all about.

And you haven't left under a cloud at all hun, you left as a lady and the bigger person. Dave looked petty and shallow in comparison.

Love you loads hun, big hugs as always xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Hedge, as I said earlier. I dont do mud wrestling.................. Lol Lol. Didnt wanna get down and dirty in the mud pit with the mods, just not worth it............. I could blow my top, throw a paddy, whatever, but what does it achieve, Diddly nowt. I dont need to rant at a mod to get satisfaction and closure. Ive already got it. Ive left. End of story hun. I prefer to keep a calm head, and walk away with dignity knowing I did nothing wrong, except help and encourage as many peepies as I possibly could.

Right, enough said, lets talk about interesting stuff, like currrrrrryyyyy and wine, ooooooooooooo wine, what sort of wine you having tonight Hedge. Um, I got a cheeky little Cabernet winking at me from the wine rack, but that scrumptious chilled white chardonnay keeps jumping about too in the bottle chiller,. um decisions decisions, which is it to be............................ whichever screams loudests I suppose is the answer to that one.............. ok, will take my ear plugs out after 6.30 because before then, its bordering on alcoholic, Lol Lol xxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Lol................ I'm going for a cheeky little merlot meself................WITH A CHICKEN JALFREIZI, MUSHROOM PILAU AND KEEMA NAAN!!!!!!!!!

Classy as always 'eh hun!!!!!! ]

I'm just off home - see ya in a bit!!!!!! xxxx

Comment

• takeaway, you mean this one

Raj Mahal - Haworth - Restaurant, Takeaway

Comment

• Spot on Nattie, thats the one. Like I said. Nothing special to look at from the outside, and nothing special really on the inside, but OMG, their curries are just the best I have ever tasted, and believe me I must have tried at least 500 different ones in different countries over the years. These are just bliss in your mouth. Bliss. Lol xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Now whole different kettle of fish if you are talking posh night out at fantastic restaurant with the most wonderful food, ambience, decor, atmosphere, everything. Then you cant beat.............. my favourite places in the whole world:

1) Champers Wine Bar and Restaurant in Hastings, Barbados
              2) The Beach at South Sea Restaurant in St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
              3) Embers of Haworth, Haworth Main Street
              4) Pisces Restaurant, St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
              5) Weavers of Haworth, Haworth Main Street

Those places are so me, when I want to dress up in one of my Karen Millen frocks and put my best LK Bennet shoes on, Lol Lol. I can dress up and be a laydeeeee sometimes. Not often, but sometimes,, Lol Lol, if the occasion calls for it. I actually like to get dressed up and go out from time to time.

Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Oooooh yes as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted and booted off CAG, Lol Lol Lol, went to see INXS last night at Manchester Apollo theatre, OMG,, it was just so amazing..................... what a fantastic time, brilliant sound, brilliant music, ears ringing when I came out, lol but so worth it. Danced till I dropped, kids too, even hubby. We had a right hoot, and it was a fantastic night. Even bought the t shirt to prove it, Lol Lol xxxxx

Mr J D Fortune, new lead singer, OMG, he is just so uber gorgeousness. And no hedge I didnt chuck me knickers at him, but some woman threw her bra on stage at him, and wait for this, he put it on, over his shirt, it was a right hoot. That guy has some special kinda stage prescence, he really does, and what a voice. I havent danced and sung as much in ages. It was soooooooooo brilliant. My poor feet today are stinging from boogieing so much, Lol Lol xxx good exercise though I suppose. Cant wait to go see em again.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• ok, fashion icon i ain't so i assume those frocks and shoes are designer, some people reckon i dress up as a lady---just rumours no truth in them

Comment

• fendy you been booted off or merely sent over to us as a present

Comment

• Just thought I'd throw in what I'm having for my tea, as it's on topic!
                      It will be a Ham and Cheese Salard with rumncoke

Comment

• I too am having curry but not till I get back from work at some stupid godforsaken time, then gotta cook 300 sausage rolls for footie presentation tomorrow night, which I had totally forgotten about till now, and haven't even bought the bl33dy things yet, much less cooked em. Oh well....
                        catch you later everyone...don't get too drunk and curried up while I'm not here lol
                        Is no longer here

Comment

• Thank heavens for 24 hours Asda eh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                            fendy you been booted off or merely sent over to us as a present
                            aww thats so nice!!

Comment

• Archer, I assume it was a present because when hedgey wins i will have no place to go except here here here and erm.....here.

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol PMSL at that one................... and Nattie, the nice thing is, we can see the real true Nattie the person, on here too. Not just Nattie the serious bank worker/manager all the time Nattie. Thank You. !!! Truly refreshing.........................aaaaawwww.

Fendy xxxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X