• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Northern Lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Lights

Apparently there's been a massive solar storm (KP9) and the Aurora Borealis may be visible "as far south as Birmingham"!!!!

All you lucky Northerners may see it (I'm off to patrol in hope but we're quite far south....it's a stunningly clear night here with massive heavenly bodies, though)

Wishing all spotters luck!
    Tags: None

Re: Northern Lights

Nothing up here in North Wales. Clear sky at the moment but we can see the mist down below on the coast and it is creeping up the hill. Spooky but not green!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
      Nothing up here in North Wales. Clear sky at the moment but we can see the mist down below on the coast and it is creeping up the hill. Spooky but not green!
      Same here in Cheshire unfortunately :tinysmile_hmm_t2: but without the creepy mist.
      They were out to get me!! But now it's too late!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
        In that case here in West Wales I won't bother going to look,

Comment

Stay in the warm! I’ll let you know if the house lights up like something out of Scooby doo. Shame, I’d love to see them.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
          ~ Anonymous

Comment

Hi Paws. Did you catch any of this?
            http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...up-sky-8864041

Comment

I did spend the night in a field on a hill but there were some trees just in the wrong place.

However, the night was unnaturally bright for one with no moon - particularly on the Northern horizon - and the stars were huge

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
                Hi Paws. Did you catch any of this?
                http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...up-sky-8864041
                B***er! Saw absolutely nothing here. Well, I did give up just before midnight.

~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X