• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Addicted to Lost! ***possible spoilers***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Addicted to Lost! ***possible spoilers***

HERE WE GO

SEASON 5 SPOILERS

Jacks father will be one of the main characters

Season 5 will be based on the O6 getting back to the island, although the majority of the season will be set on the island.

There will be a few regulars getting killed, not including the ones we already know, ie Locke

Oh and Sawyer will have a hair cut mid season

Comment

Sawyer....hair cut?? Hmmm, wonder if that will affect his sex appeal? He and Jack have been doing some tv ads lately, arn't they earning enough already????!!!

It's looking like we will have to wait til Jan/Feb for the new series wonder how many they will fit in, seeing as it's running til 2010.
      You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

................ what did I say in post #2.

Comment

Re: Addicted to Lost!

LOL Amy, I had to go back and look! Sometimes I wish there was no end, but that would be silly wouldn't it good things must always come to an end!

Originally posted by Amy View Post
          You do realise that they write this as they go along don't you? There is no beginning, no middle and no end.
          You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X