• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Only for those who can cope with flat packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only for those who can cope with flat packs

IKEA HAS ANNOUNCED ITS
    INTENTION TO SELL CARS.

SOME OF US ARE GOINGTO BE IN DEEP S**T...........

Just as I figured - battery not included!

Tags: None

Re: Only for those who can cope with flat packs

If there was a battery included, would that have been flat as well?

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Oh Christ,,,aint gonna let my OH read this....he has every gizmo and gadget available and ,bless his heart,has more fecking Allen keys than Allen himself.....but give him flatpack stuff and I guarantee the air will be bluer than the sky and there is always one or 10 bits 'left over'
      I foresee the IncaMobile looking something like Fred Flinstones charabang......

Comment

I got a spare set of spanners for sale!

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
          I got a spare set of spanners for sale!

With all due respect and love Wales....I will shove your spanners sideways up the nearest of your orifices if you DARE encourage my OH to even THINK DIY any time soon msl:

Comment

Inca NOW NOW as a man I can offer him some good advice,
            1, Don't bother with the instructions after all we know better our OHs tell us all the time

2, HEs done it wrong if there are not loads of bits left over

3, Putting stuff together is definitley a job for a woman they should be making loads of tea that helps the job a get done

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X