• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ladies Hair Remover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies Hair Remover

My wife found out that our dog (a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the vet.

The vet found that the problem was ear wax and hair clogging the dog's ears. He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine.

The vet then told my wife that if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the chemist, get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.

My wife went to the chemist and bought the "Nair" hair remover.

At the till, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."

My wife said, "I'm not using it under my arms."

The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't use body lotion for a couple of days."

My wife replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either; if you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist says, "Well , in that case you'd better stay off your bike for about a week."
    Tags: None

Re: Ladies Hair Remover

LOL I just choked on me chocolate bar

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X