• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The DPA gone wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The DPA gone wrong

A few years back, a guy I know was called out on an emergency plumbing job.

Well pee'd off, because he was in the pub with his friends, he turned up to the customer's house, only to find that the 'emergency' was very simply rectified.
    Even more disgruntled, he said to the woman "Couldn't your husband have sorted that?"

Immediately tearful, she informed him that OH had died recently.

He said "Never mind, life goes on..................well, not for him it doesn't"

For that he was given, quite rightly, a swift size 12 out of the employer's door!
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

I might be able to beat that,whilst working on the house of a very bossy man who had a german accent who was always trying to rush the job I remarked Bet he wprked in the concentration camps? my mate dragged me out quick and said he lost half his family in the camps I fell through the floor,luckily the guy had a great sense of humour and said don't worry I know im very forceful

Comment

There was the Neurologist who warned me against getting pregnant,,,,,,just how many pies he'd thought I'd eaten defies belief as I was 8 months gone at the time.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X