• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

It's that time of year again..this is the wimbledon thread :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's that time of year again..this is the wimbledon thread

Come on Murray.

Comment

It's bloody hot out there..hope Minty wins but Novaks a damn fine player.

Comment

And with a superb game of tennis between Novak and Andy resulting in the first British winner in 77 years......MR ANDREW MURRAY WINS WIMBLEDON!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
          And with a superb game of tennis between Novak and Andy resulting in the first British winner in 77 years......MR ANDREW MURRAY WINS WIMBLEDON!!!!!

Log in same time same place in 2014...and we'll share the journey again

Amazing, first Scottish winner since 1896
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

You would have been proud of me leclerc...a person of another country gave me grief for supporting Murray in his quarter final match ,we were in the lounge of our hotel..so me being me,,,,,,,I told him his fortune in my own special way (sarcasm) and by the time I'd finished he was pretty sure of my opinion of him (and the horse he rode in on) :rofl:...my OH just said 'I see you've met the Mrs'..and wandered back to the bar msl:

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MURRAY!!!

Amazing match, and yes I actually got to watch the majority of it!! the lines were silent, and hopefully everryone is geting over wimbledon induced hangovers today!!

My throat feels like sandpaper after basically screaming at him and I bet Mrs Murray and Mrs Murray to be are like limp lettuces today!!

Fantastic game and See ya next year Novac..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X