• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

It's that time of year again..this is the wimbledon thread :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's that time of year again..this is the wimbledon thread

Quite a few injuries now too.Azerenko and Darcis dropped out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post
      yes I am reliably informed it was Maria Sharapova!!

I blinked since then
      She is a set and a break down today. In trouble I think....

Comment

Sharapova is in trouble,,and she's had another nasty slip..What's the deal about the 'conditions'? Is the grass super slippy? (been out,,missed loads)

Comment

Dunno? It is really odd, and players are complaining.

Tsonga retired injured during his match as well. Dropping like flies as the saying goes.

Comment

I'm disappointed about Tsonga,,he's a good,entertaining player. Cilic,Tsonga and Darcis all gone by Day 3
            So,,who to watch? I saw the end of the match where Dustin Brown beat Hewitt....he's looking quite strong.

Comment

Now Federer down 2 sets to 1.

Comment

OMFG Federer is out.

Comment

Good for Murray though...

Comment

Oh yes absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                      OMFG Federer is out.
                      yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!

Proof devine retribution exists!!! oh Sapphy you have made my Wimbledon!!

Missed most of Wimbers this year as I am coaching a member of staff at work, but will aim to catch up asap!

Comment

Crikey.......

Comment

There's still some big(ish) names in there I suppose. Djokovic, Del Potro, Ferrer, and some others. In some ways could be very interesting, as it will give some of the less major headline players a chance to shine at Wimbledon, whereas normally they would come up against on of the big 4 or 5 and it would be game over.

Comment

just watched the federer game.. WOW!!
                            So unhappy i missed it

but SO impressed!!

Federer has gone :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: so has Hewitt I believe, so there is Puff's babe fest out the window.. hey ho maybe ivanisovic or however you spell his name is still in

Comment

Will any female players get an itchy bum?

Comment

​Blimey Clogs,,that pictures ancient...bet her bum don't look like that now :rofl:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X