• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Good news, part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news, part 2

Dearest friends,

Today is an important day in our house. It is one of the best days of the year, and I warn you that you might wish to go and fetch a basin, cos I am a bit loved up.

You see, today is exactly 14 years to the day that me and Mr R first got together, yes the poor old git has tolerated me for 14 years, yes I know he would have got less for Murder!!

I know he hardly uses his profile, infact I don't think he remembers that he has one, but I just wanted to say to Mr Puffrose, thank you for being my husband, my love and my best friend... and more importantly for being you. Love ya babe <3
    Tags: None

Re: Good news, part 2

The man is a HERO..........nuff said msl:

Comment

He is.

Like 99.9% of men he is a hero to his kids, they all adore him and the feeling is mutual, he is kind, caring gentle.. he still pulls out my chair for me and holds the door I have no idea what I have done to deserve him, but he's mine.

We were told when we first started seeing each other it would be a 5 min wonder. then my darling Dad took me to one side and said, you will last my girl, for one thing you are too stubborn to let him go, and for another you were friends first.

He was right, 14 years old he is still my best friend, still my confidante and still the person I go to for a pep talk when I need one.. not bad for a 5 minute wonder eh?

Comment

That is lovely to hear and to be honest gives this old cynic hope

Comment

Jon, there is someone for everyone and the truth is, you will find him when you are not looking for him.

That sounds Irish I know.. and I am Irish, but allow me to explain.. Mr R was the best friend I ran to when my relationships went sour. He was the one that would sit and tell me "He fancies you" or "Well,.. n ones gonna find happiness for you love!"

How little I knew he would be the one making me happy <3

Comment

It's all due credit to you and Mr Puff that you are still together after 14 years and still as loved up as you were 14 years ago. Look forward to the next 14 years and all best wishes and future happiness.
            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Been with my other half for 39 years now we are
              total opposites
              argue everday
              love and hate each other
              but we are lovers best friends work well together seem to think alike and if on a dating site would never be put together we have been throgh hell financially but come through we have 3 fantastic sons 3 gransons and want for nothing wouldnt change anything it all adds up from the begining to what we are and have now.
              All the best Puff and here to many more years for you 2

Comment

thank you all.. happy tears <3

Comment

He definitely deserves to be decorated for services to family harmony!
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X