• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

GUESS WHO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUESS WHO

Tis someones Birthday today on
    So raise your glasses and give a:cheers:

All day long he mends:tractor: Big Ends
    And at night your rights defends:judge:

He loves a :cig:and won't be quitting
    He also does a spot of :knitting:

Someone who :hugsss: him gave him a gift
    A hot coal massage that gave him a liftop:

His DIY tips :ting: come in handy
    He plumbed me this in :washer: for a shandy

And you won't catch him eating :bunny: stew
    He'd much prefer a :spam: Vindaloo

And on a Thursday he swaps his:tools:
    And becomes another Jules :whips:

Have you guessed who it is yet???????????
    Happy Birthday Beryl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: GUESS WHO

LMFAO! Brilliant!!!

:carrot:

Comment

He Takes his job very serioulsy msl:
      Last edited by enaid; 10th May 2008, 12:51:PM.

Comment

Sometimes a little too seriously msl:
        Last edited by enaid; 10th May 2008, 12:51:PM.

Comment

Here he is again on a recovery job

2nd Time Lucky Eh!!!

Comment

And Again

Comment

At least he has got a date for his birthday,

not sure the local farmer is too happy though

Comment

Brilliant !!!! msl:msl:msl:

Comment

Well now, where to start...

If I could remember half the things we have ****ed ourselves laughing about I could seriously embarrass him, but I have an appallingly bad memory especially when I’ve been drinking, which is much to his relief.

I do, however, remember that he is a spanner, a spaso, a dimlow and a complete spacka, but it’s Roy Rhubarb’s birthday so I’ll try and be nice - it’ll scare him.

Jules, I was going to buy you a new wig (brown) or maybe some cuban heels for your birthday - 5' 10" my ****, maybe in your bra.

I also thought about forwarding those dodgy photos and You Tube videos you sent me the other day.

I’m covered in beeeeeeeeeeessss! Or maybe ‘Holy **** sauce, we got ourselves a Crimp Off....’ I studied Crimpology remember?

Or maybe sending you that special Rock, Paper, Hammer game that you love so much.

I also thought about making some strange phone calls like the ones I get, not that I can understand a word.

I believe the last one was when the dodgy git kept an eye on who was online and waited for the perfect moment to ring me to say ‘play some KD Lang, she might like it’. I suppose it’s better than just shouting Maaaaaaaatttt
                  Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammonnnn at me, giggling like a girl and then hanging up and it’s definitely better than offering a lesbian a banana only to be told they make her gag!

Anyway my little Space Pirate (you’ll be singing that all day now), I digress and I haven’t bought you anything anyway so tough luck. I have, however, spent hours writing this - sound familiar Jules?

I hope you have a lovely day (is she buying you vouchers for a ‘bsc’ for your birthday and if so, can I watch?) - I’ll pay.

Lots of love
                  Supercool Cucumber (for the uninitiated see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munch_Bunch)

ps: be grateful to Enaid for your poem, I wanted her to find something that rhymed with stoned among other things. I also thought about a reference to Thorntons and chocolate covered girls, but I thought I better leave it.

Comment

Get your bloody car washed as well

Comment

I haven't had chance to get on all day, so I haven't had chance to think of all those 'moments', but I would like you to be very careful around freezers, u know how you get, and watch that Impulsive streak

Hope you've had a very happy birthday ya old git ;-) [ya know I luv ya loads really sweety :kiss: ]

PJ xxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X