• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Who's Going to Win?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Going to Win?

I guess someone's got to start this. Britain's Got Talent - who's going to win?

I'm reserving judgment until the semi's have finished, though the shadow people were brilliant, albeit not British. I couldn't stand the one Simon Cowell was raving about last night.
    Tags: None

Re: Who's Going to Win?

Guaranteed whoever it is, is under 16, sadly this year the whole thing seems full of kids, they should have a separate competition just for under 16's.

Comment

On sheer raw talent the 2 opera singing brothers should win..I have to admit,,it's dire this year.

Comment

the comedian jack carrol? I thought he was very good. Last night I thought the panel were actually very rude to some contestants . they were actually talking while the acts were performing. I know some of them were bad , but they put them through and its must take a huge amount of courage to get up on stage and perform in front of so many people.
        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
          I guess someone's got to start this. Britain's Got Talent - who's going to win?

I'm reserving judgment until the semi's have finished, though the shadow people were brilliant, albeit not British. I couldn't stand the one Simon Cowell was raving about last night.
          There is only one person who wins Britain's Got Talent and you already have his name on this thread so why is everyone else even suggesting anyone else
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

dont know, dont care, cant stand that dross, id rather watch paint dry, peel my fingernails off with pliers, sautee my testes in hot oil, or staple my foreskin to the table than watch Britains got no talent.
            I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
              dont know, dont care, cant stand that dross, id rather watch paint dry, peel my fingernails off with pliers, sautee my testes in hot oil, or staple my foreskin to the table than watch Britains got no talent.
              With that act, it's a sure fire winner.......shall I get you the application form

Comment

You have said what I was thinking. Mind you the kids have been terrific. There has been some good acts which have not gone through and I always wonder if the voting is rigged by the producers????
                Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                Guaranteed whoever it is, is under 16, sadly this year the whole thing seems full of kids, they should have a separate competition just for under 16's.

Comment

may i suggest the person who comes first will win??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post
                    may i suggest the person who comes first will win??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
                    You could but the man sitting next to Amanda Holden is the real winner £££££££££££££££££££££

Comment

too bloody true hun!!

I have never watched the show as Simon Cowell gives me the kerwhoosits :S, and its booooooooooooring, but I suppose if you leave your brain by the kettle its ok

Comment

Knock Simon Cowell all you like but the man found a niche and has used it for profit.....

Last edited by Inca; 2nd June 2013, 06:26:AM.

Comment

im not meaning to be offensive hun.. but you gotta admit that the person who comes first will win

Comment

In my humble opinion, Clever Clogs should enter BGT. I love his sense of humour which quite often has me crying with laughter.

Keep up the good work CC! You are a genius.

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                              You could but the man sitting next to Amanda Holden is the real winner £££££££££££££££££££££
                              There's no doubt he will make his money, but you only have to look at people like Paul Potts and Susan Boyle to know that they are winners too. Paul Potts was lifted from debt and job he hated to do what he loves; Susan Boyle had her fair share of problems dealing with the attention (and she didn't win!) to start with, and still retains her humility. She too does what she loves doing full time as well. Yes, Simon Cowell has them tied into watertight contracts, but it isn't only one winner.

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                              Knock Simon Cowell all you like but the man found a niche and has used it for profit.....

This is very true, and when you read his life history, he made the money, lost the whole lot and had to move back in with his parents, yet still had the determination and ability to go out and do it all again through sheer hard work. When you read the huge amount he does for charity as well you start to realise there is the public image and the private individual. Whether or not I agree with him and his choices on shows like this is irrelevant; whether I like them is irrelevant; one has to admire his tenacity and achievements.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X