• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

It's Bill's Birthday !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Bill's Birthday !!

Happy Happy 80th Birthday Billybops.......you don't look a day over 106 msl:

Last edited by Inca; 7th May 2013, 08:10:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: It's Bill's Birthday !!

​Happy Birthday hun, have a fab day xxx

Comment

​Have a great day xx
      Attached Files

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!

Hope you enjoy every second!

Much love

Puff and the rabble!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Bill..........Very Best Wishes.

Sparkie

Comment

Happy Birthday Bill xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Bill and hope that you are having a smashing dayxx

Comment

Happy Birthday to my favourite gorilla. Long may you keep swinging!

Comment

Heyyy - thank you ALL for your good wishes - and particularly to Inca for starting this !!!

I must apologise for not seeing this thread when it appeared on the appointed day - I tend to peek at the most recent threads when I log in, but I don't look any further than that - and at my delicate age, I sure don't go looking for Birthday threads !!! I'm now approx. 12.5% older than I was when I first fell through the doors of one of these forums - and thanks to all youse guys, I'm so much the wiser for my experiences. Hence my desire to avoid B'day threads, etc., and the inevitable string of insults that are thrown in !!!

Seriously - please forgive my rudeness in failing to acknowledge said insults, guys !!! I hit 62 this time around, and my blessedly horrid Daughters and wonderfully charming Wife bought me a Chef's hat and a 'Macho' (Semi-naked Chippendale) kitchen apron - along with a recipé book. This follows from my recent culinary adventures, where I subjected my Aussie 'rellies' to a barbie last year - featuring home-made burgers and genuwine 'raw prawns.' I then recently did cakes, jelly & ice cream for our youngest daughter's B'day, which went down a treat - and DIDN'T come back up again !!! I have now threatened to attempt a Paella to die for (or to suffer for hours on the toilet, at least) - along with some home-made bread, which will probably leave you with a yeast infection.

Even more seriously - I have relinquished my belovéd laptop to my youngest daughter, who apparently needs it to check out her You-Tube stuff. So, I'm back to stumbling about with a rather grand old 'Tower System' running Windows XP (Running ? Crawling, more like). At the ripe old vintage of 62, I'm feeling as though my meagre worldly assets are already being divided up by my precious offspring - and are being commandeered by them in readiness for my eagerly-anticipated demise. Ain't it SOOO true that the sum total of our existence here is measured entirely by what we leave behind us after we have passed ?

Well - I'll be venerated by the fact that I left precisely zilch in my wake, other than the usual driftwood of bereft creditors and their toothless thugs. I've already been mugged of my worldly possessions by those who might otherwise have had to wait for them...............my own dear kidz !!! Somehow, I feel that they have acquired a wisdom that escaped me. A somewhat brutal instinct - in fact - the very art of Survival.

Comment

Belated greetings Bill ,!
                    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BEST WISHES X

Comment

Sorry mate-I too missed it--so lets celebrate with a tune:bounce:

Comment

Happy Birthday, Bill, albeit belated.
                          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Good lawd - he's getting an official one as well as a real one now! pmsl

Must be King of the Jungle, and like the Queen have two birthdays!

Comment

Well, thank you to SusanNicola for your good wishes, Ma'am !!

As for Turbo - I just KNEW I'd get another Mars bar inserted into the thread. I DELIBERATELY didn't thank ur post, ya bitch !!! Having said that - the You-Tube flick you posted looks different to previous ones - could it actually be a half-decent version of the song that Marianne murdered ? I'll check it out...

Thanx 4 ur good wishes BB and Labman. Looks like I got 2 B'days for the price of one - or is that what they call 'Hogwash' ? As for Queen references - I will allow just ONE piece of You-Tube here....

...Who can post some You-Tube of Madness doing 'Our House' on top of Buck House ? Brilliant !

"My House - in the Middle of my Tree..."

And that ain't too far from the truth, I can tell ya. It's a jungle in here...

XXXXXXx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X