• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Horsemeat Jokes thread.....best and worst.....and don't REIN it in!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horsemeat Jokes thread.....best and worst.....and don't REIN it in!!

I'll start you off but keep em going

A Tesco burger walks into a bar. "Pint please"
    "I can't hear you" says the barman.
    "Sorry" replies the burger. "I'm a little bit horse".
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)
    Tags: None

Re: Horsemeat Jokes thread.....best and worst.....and don't REIN it in!!

Tesco burgers, no added salt, colouring or Shergar!!

Comment

Did you know that Fishcakes have been included. They found traces of Seahorse in them.

Comment

Fish fingers are to be pulled from sale shortly as it has now been discovered the fish don't have hands.

Comment

When asked in Tesco what he wanted on his burger the customer replies £50 @ 10 - 1.

Comment

I been eating horse meat for years, has it hurt me??

Neiiiiigh!!!!

Comment

A brilliant spoof, lol!!!

"Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
              (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

That particular clip has had many spoofs attached to it, all of them hilarious. I usually end up helpless with laughter watching them on YouTube.
                Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

I used to work for Tesco but i didn't last furlong!

Comment

just got back from burgerking
                    Attached Files
                    Bought some tablets today to build my strength up .. cant get the bloody lid off.

Comment

B&Q are in trouble as horse meat has been found in their flooring!!! Should have been laminate.

Comment

Horse walks into a bar, the barman says OK mate, why the long face ?

Comment

Actually, it is no joke!
                          http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/andr...?utm_hp_ref=uk

Comment

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/h...-2013021359586

Comment

You want jokes? Sharp, but not for the fainthearted ...

www.sickipedia.org

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X