• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Oh what a wonderful day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh what a wonderful day

At the moment I have my darling niece Jess staying a few days with me, and she brought her lovely boyfriend Neal with her!

This morning I woke, looked at the clock and realised to my horror, it was 8:45am! I leapt out of bed to scream at the kids to hurry and get dressed when I heard "Ok you 2, do your coats up and put your hats on, you know your Mam worries about you! Have you got your lunches, and your PE kits.. Right hold Neal's hand at the roadside ok?" and watched as my kids were seen out the door by my beautiful neice, she looked up the stairs and said "Morning Aunty! Sorry if I woke you but I had to get the kids to school!"

She then picked my 3 year old up on her hip and said "Let's make your mammy a coffee!" and off they went. I got dressed and came down to a 3 year old sat at the table with his cereal and Playhouse Disney on the TV while Jess washed my dishes.

In walked the Nephew in Law and said "Morning Aunty, the kids are in class, I had to be intorduced to everyone and read a bit with them, but they are in! I got the milk Jess!"

I am now told that while I am deep cleaning the bathroom, Jess is going to "tart up" Daughter's room, Neal is going to paint the Boys room and take turns watching the little un so I can get more done

What a lovely morning!!!

I am told that Neice will
    Tags: None

Re: Oh what a wonderful day

Oh Puff, you sound like you have a lovely family.

I am having a good day too. Went to an exercise class first thing this morning then came home just in time for the kids to stretch out of their beds (its half term here) and we all had a full cooked breakfast (undoing all my hard work at the class, lol). Sun is shining and we are all feeling chilled out.

Lets just seize the day

Comment

Re: Oh what a wonderful day

Yeh I have a lovely niece, she wasn't asked she just smiled and said "Thought you needed a lie in Aunty!"

We have done some baking and spent some good old fashioned Girly time, which is lovely as I don't spend that much time with her since she moved North Of The Border!

Neal is a good boy, ATM he has his head under the bonnet of our car with the hubby, which he loves, and he has spent the day playing Thomas with the lil un!

Ok so I didn't actually get as much housework done as I wanted to, but having Jessie time was FAR more important, the housework will be there tomorrow!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X