• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

F.A.O dog owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: F.A.O dog owners

OMG I would be on the first train out of there,,I am petrified of birds,,absolutely 100% phobic.

Comment

Well you really wouldn't like it here - they seem to regard the house as their own the year through - in the summer I have swallows nesting in my bedroom, which is entertaining but noisy. Robins, sparrows - they all come into the kitchen when they feel like it and just ignore me. Luckily I like them and now we haven't any cats they are safe (ISH - sparrowhawk came in last summer and...).

Comment

​Nope,,it's awful,,Thank God my cats don't bother much with catching birds,,although they chatter to them through the window,,making threats as such lol

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
          OMG I would be on the first train out of there,,I am petrified of birds,,absolutely 100% phobic.
          This is what we woke up to one day last summer.
          Attached Files

Comment

that is so cute Pt! Presumably in the SE?

Comment

​PT,,as long as there was a window between me and that pterydactal I would be fine,,if,however,we were to meet face to beak within 500 yards I would break the landspeed record for electric wheelchairs in the opposite direction from it msl:

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
                that is so cute Pt! Presumably in the SE?
                strangely enough no, quite a few hundred miles out and according to RSPB first report in our neck of the woods and was actually seen in different places for approx 3 weeks before he moved on to ?? Am told they are very common in the SE, NW & W of Scotland. Used to have a full apple for his breakfast.

Comment

I once saw a Hoopoe in our garden (S Wales) - ran off to get camera but it had gone. Had also seen one about 20 miles away a few years before (in that case also seen by others - a boon I find)

Comment

When my daughter lived near Feltham there were a whole flock of parrakeets in the local park!
                    Last summer I had a kestral stun itself on my back window!
                    Gritters dont get down here, thank goodness so no worries with my doggiesxx:beagle:
                    Last edited by dogtired; 20th January 2013, 20:04:PM.
                    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post
                      please dont do what my neighbour did, being kind hearted, and give a cat hot milk to warm her up!!!
                      It could have been worse.

She might have warmed it up in the microwave. :rofl:

Comment

You REALLY had me angry and scared there CC was just about to go supernova then watched it (because I couldn't believe anyone could be such a callous git) just to make sure...but you still have a BSOH
                        Last edited by MissFM; 21st January 2013, 19:50:PM. Reason: usual

Comment

Returning to sanity - saw 3 fine foxes playing in the snow in horse field today

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X