• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dear world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear world

Sorry just a rant on a bad day!! Not directed at anyone here... Just the world in general.

Dear World,

Thank you for noticing that at the moment, I am not in full control of my legs. Thank you for the sneer and stage whispers of "she's drunk", thanks for not asking if I am ok, or not offering to carry a bag, I much prefer to stagger sideways in front of lorries anyway.

Thanks for scowling at me when I embrace my kids, and for softly saying "bad mother" loud enough for me to hear! Don't worry about finding out that at the moment I am having a meniures attack, just carry on assuming I have had a whale of a time in the pub!

I really didn't know I was unable to walk in a straight line, thanks for pointing that out... And for encouraging the teens to be Chavs by making benefits more attractive than work, thereby explaining why my crutches (the things I rely on mod attack) got nicked from the customer service desk at Asda!

Still the sun is sorta shining, my kids are fed and me? I will just keep on swaying until my ears and balance nerves decide to play nicely again, which means you will just have to keep sighing and grumbling as I lurch up the drive, and force you to report me for drink driving a car I was just walking.... Ok staggering past!!

hopefully for me they will find a med that works, but the again that would mean you not having anyone to point the finger at!!
    Tags: None

Re: Dear world

​Having a bad day then chick?

Comment

Meniures attack going off, just got off the bus with the shopping to be near wiped out by a bus, whilst people stood and gossiped about me being drunk, passed a BMW I don't own to have a policeman be told I had just parked it bladdered!!

luckily he came to the house when it got smashed up, so he knows why I'm bad ATM. He gave me an arm and we got home.

on a plus point, ASDA have rung and they have agreed to pay for replacement crutches!

Comment

Are crutches the right walking aid when your balance is compromised hun? I was lethal on walking sticks,,spent longer face planting the road than I did upright,got me 3 wheeled triangle trolley now and on a good day I buzz around quite happily,,not today tho ,am having one of 'them' days,,am knackered and miserable.Jacks dad came down and I seriously do not like the man and Robs getting me last nerve too,,must be post Xmas blues.

Comment

Yeh they work pretty well for me, I tend to go sideways to they sorta keep me upright.

I have what my GP describes as tempermental meunières as I have attacks, which can be months apart or have 4 in a week! I'm ok up and ok down.... It's the bit in the middle I don't like !

Comment

:ranger: That sounds really tuff, Puff. Huge sympathy - life can be a real b****r. Don't know you well enough to say anything guaranteed non-irritating but there was an involuntary guffaw at the idea of a six-foot blond waving crutches around and grappling with yobs and policeman - instantly stifled, of course xxx:hug:

Comment

omg thanks that made me laugh!!

I wish I was a blonde as my "blonde" moments could be easily explained, but I'm what my brother calls a wine head.. bottle red!

I was thinkin of going bright blue but the idea of the kids facing me at the school gate put me off!

I'm thinkin of designing a sign that reads I AM NOT DRUNK, BUT TAKE DONATIONS TO REMEDY THIS!!

Comment

Ah - will redact mental image -:flame: "a flame-haired amazon!(wrestling etc...)" and pop in the NOT DRUNK sign!xx:cheer2:

Comment

At least you have height on your side,,can you imagine my dilemma,I'm not very tall (under 5ft) and I swear I'm invisible,,I get bashed.battered and bumped all the time!! One bloke was so busy not looking where he was going and actually fell over my wheelchair WITH ME IN IT!!!!

Comment

:yo: Yo Inca! Also "not very tall"! No wheelchair but well acustomed to TOTAL invisibility in crowds. Think it should be made illegal for the Puffs of this world to wear 7" heels:nodxx

Comment

Life is one big belly button when us 'smaller in stature' persons get caught in a crowd,,luckily me large gob makes up for my Mums blessing of no damn height,she was under 5ft and my sister was 4ft9.5

Comment

swap ya the 7 inch heels for a nice comfy pair of sandals!!

I have had idiots sayin OOH isnt she tall so much they have walked in to me and my even taller sister!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X