• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FOR ENAID

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR ENAID

Congatulations Enaid!:cancan::snowman3::26::santa1::santa2:
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: FOR ENAID

Aww how fab I haven't many certificates tbh in fact this maybe my second lol thanks xx

Now I have it lol I printed it off, after all you never know when qualifications like that come in handy. :santa2:

Comment

Well done and congrats, Enaid !!!

Comment

Yep ditto from me as well xxx

Comment

​yay!! Go,enaid xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

congratulations enaid (the difficult one to get!) - but er her huh huh hrrr hem not meaning to be a bad fairy - didn't Puffrose win it? x:3560_7606:

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
              congratulations enaid (the difficult one to get!) - but er her huh huh hrrr hem not meaning to be a bad fairy - didn't Puffrose win it? x:3560_7606:
              Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! lol

Puff had clues! :santa2:

Comment

That goes to prove that my old mate DI knows us better than we know ourselves msl:

Comment

bit slow on the uptake - have just realise that enaid is herself an anagram!:rudolph:
                  Last edited by MissFM; 27th December 2012, 12:44:PM. Reason: typo

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X