• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

a couple of funnies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a couple of funnies

My Scouse mate has just got his kids a trampoline off the internet for Christmas, I asked him which site he saw it on ....He replied Google earth.

Appologies to any scousers no insult intended (my fella is a scouser!)

-------------------------------------

Teacher is going round the class asking all the children what they want to be when they grow up, it eventually comes round to little Johnny .... "so Johnny what do you want to do when your older" asks the teacher. Johnny replies "I want to be a millionaire and have a b*tch, and I'll buy my b*tch lots of nice clothes and expensive jewellery and take her on holidays around the world on a private jet, we'll have sex 5 times a day on my own private island" the teacher is shocked and has no idea how to reply, so just moves on to the next child "ok ahem .... and Rebecca what do you want to be when your older?! Rebecca replies "Johnny's b*tch"

--------------------------------------------

On her death bed my wife called me over and asked me to open a box under the bed. Inside I found three eggs and £2,000 in cash. "What are the eggs for?" I asked. She replied "each time we had crap sex I would put an egg in the box" Hmmm thought the guy, not bad - 3 eggs in 35 years, "what about the cash?" she replied "well everytime I got a dozen I sold them for £1"
    One life - Live it!
    Tags: None

Re: a couple of funnies

A man was lying in bed and he turned to his wife and said "Darling if i died tomorrow.. would you remarry?"
    She nodded and said "Well, yes Norman I would"
    "Would live with him in our house?"
    "Yes Norman I would!"
    "Would you let him sleep in our bed?"
    "Yes Norman, I would!"
    "Well," Says Norman, perplexed, "Would you let him use my golf clubs?"
    "No, he's left handed......"

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X