• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Me,,BT,,,and my part time broadband.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me,,BT,,,and my part time broadband.

Inca is ill,,,and as all my compadres will verify,an ill Inca is not a happy chimp,so why BT chose this week to be a right royal pain in the butt is beyond comphrension.

The Robster is still lounging about in hospital,,some minor illnesses called pnuemonia and plureisy,,and a lung that keeps deflating of it's own free will,so he is off with the fairies on drugs and oblivious to my dilemma,,which is good cos I'm on the warpath !!.The story so far:-

Monday 26th Nov..Incas 50th birthday,,all is well,,till I realise my home landline is kaput,ring BT from mobile,,recorded voice says major intyweb issues in my area being resolved,I report phone fault.
    Tues 27th,I get text to say fault will be repaired by..........THE 5TH OF DECEMBER !!
    I ring,,have a rant,get told,,'oh yes,nice lady with croaky voice,,it will be fixed within 2 hours,,it's NOT,,so still no phone/internet.
    Wed 28th....My voice has gone AWOL,,it no longer exists,,I try to rant and look like a fish out of water,,or 'a lady of the night,,all lip action,,no vocals' (Thanks,son !!)
    Thurs 29th,Brother rings BT,,has a goony fit at them,threatens legal action,,disabled woman,no landline,no internet ,cut off from world etc,BT promptly put a call divert on my landline to my mobile..I HAVE NO BLOODY VOICE,,WHAT USE WAS THAT?? Brother is told fault has been 'escalated' to engineers,,folks,,this is 4 bloody days later !!
    Fri 30th,,still ill,,still no voice,,still have OH in hospital,still no phone......but Hark! What is that I spot,,the 'B' on my Infinity router is blue and static,,I have INTERNET !! Yay!! On said internet I leap,,and spend day doing stuff,bills,chatting (well,,chatting mostly).
    Still Friday,,5pm,,the internet goes off again,,(still no phone),,my son wants to ring BT and rip them a new one,I say 'give it 10 mins'...The front doorbell rings,,,,,,,,and standing there,,like a frozen angel in a Hi Vis jacket is,,,THE MAN WHO CAN FROM B BLOODY T!!
    Son tells him our tales of woe,(including the bit where we were told no engineer would need to visit).Man checks and says,'Can't fix it tonight,,telegraph pole,,too dark,connections rusty,be back tomorrow.' Son says,'So how come we had intyweb all day till a few minutes ago'..and this is the most classic answer I have ever heard 'Well,,the coils is rusty,,and the frost stuck em together to give you connection,now they are apart again' !!!!!!!!! See you tomorrow,,ttfn '
    Friday eve passes,,I go bed,,3am I am woken by the sound of my ebay on my iphone,cos the bloody coils is frozen together again,,and now,,at 7.44 am,,they are still copulating !!

What a clucking kerfuffle !!!!

Tags: None

Re: Me,,BT,,,and my part time broadband.

I AM NO LONGER CORRODED,,MY PYLON IS FIXED,,MY RUSTY NUTS HAVE BEEN REPLACED!! BT MAN,,IN HIS RATHER DASHING WHITE HARD HAT AND BELLY HANGING ADRIFT OF HIS BAGGY TROOSERS,WHEEZED HIS FAT BUM UP A POOR STEPLADDER AND DINGLED WITH HIS DONGLE,STRIPPED THE WIRES,,REFITTED NEW COILS AND MY HOUSE IS ONCE AGAIN ABLE TO RECIEVE AND MAKE TELEPHONE CALLS AND TH'INTERNET IS WORKING PERFECTOMONDO!! (shame I have no voice to make phone calls,but the very fact it's fixed has filled me with delight,,can't stand broken receptables)

Comment

cant have you with dangly dongles can we??

and having a man strip his wobbly bits.. bet you were in your element

Comment

He was the epitome of a 'VIZ' villain,,all flabby and gross,,but he fixed me nobbles,,so he is awesome to me

Comment

ewwwwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
            ... he is off with the fairies on drugs ...
            Has he thought of standing for Parliament?

Comment

Originally posted by enquirer View Post
              Has he thought of standing for Parliament?
              If he was we wouldn't be together,,I prefer my men with integrity,honesty and brave enough to stand by what they say. Oh,,and he has a gorgeous peachy bum lol.

Comment

Yeh but think of the wage packet.. and he could get rid of ATO SSERS, and Political Correctness, AND .. AND!!!! he could make Colin the Duck deputy PM!! oh GO ON Inca..... let him, let him!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X