• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

For Bluebottle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For Bluebottle

Comment

Get well soon xx
      nic xo

Comment

Hope you're firmly on the path to recovery.

Get well soon!

:_tighthug__by_darkm

Comment

Best wishes BB - your attention to detail always impresses, and your kind comments about my son some time ago were much appreciated - hope you're back soon!

Comment

Prayers and every warm wish that you recover really soon Bluebottle. Am personally very grateful indeed for your confidence-inspiring support, not just to me directly but reading your kind and informed advice to others is helpful and reassures that there is good in this world; may that good reflect back to you now.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon xx

Comment

get well soon bb
                Bought some tablets today to build my strength up .. cant get the bloody lid off.

Comment

May I pass on BB's thanks to you all for your kind thoughts, and your help at this time.

he's fighting to get fit quickly, but as he says, if he comes back too soon he has Puff and her frying pan to contend with!!

Personally I would prefer him to take xmas off, but you know BB as well as I do, the second he feels better he will be back!

Comment

I would imagine BlueBottle will do exactly what BlueBottle wants to do,and no amount of threats.cajoling,intimidation or frying pans will stop him.I shall just say welcome back and keep my opinion of his haste to fitness to myself,but will stick my thumbs in my ears,,waggle my fingers,,and go 'NERNERNERNENR TOLD YA SO' if he's too quick. (said with all love BB,,i personally cannot WAIT to see you posting again )

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                      I would imagine BlueBottle will do exactly what BlueBottle wants to do,and no amount of threats.cajoling,intimidation or frying pans will stop him......

with all love BB,,i personally cannot WAIT to see you posting again )
                      LOL! Yes indeedee Puff - whack BB on your computer, you'll be buying a new screen!

Can he arrest you for 'virtual' Assualt and Battery? :bounce::bounce:

Puff on BB's Return:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=wom...9,r:1,s:0,i:87
                      Last edited by labman; 5th December 2012, 22:22:PM.

Comment

msl:

Comment

BB - Fibromyalgia have you checked out that IVIg is a treatment now it seems available for sufferers.....http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...57316858,d.d2k
                          Last edited by TUTTSI; 9th January 2013, 20:09:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                            BB - Fibromyalgia have you checked out that IVIg is a treatment now it seems available for sufferers.....http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...57316858,d.d2k
                            Thanks for that, Tuttsi. However, I learned, recently, that there is a history of strokes and duodenal and gastric ulcers in my mother's family. She is the middle one of three sisters and both her sisters and her mother all died from cerebro-vascular disorders, i.e. cerebral haemorrhage, stroke and vascular dementia/Alzheimer's. Her father and his brothers all suffered with duodenal and gastric ulcers. What's that saying, "You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family."

My sister gave me a very good book for Christmas on Fibromyalgia called "From Fatigue to Fantastic" by Jacob Tietelbaum. Tietelbaum is an American doctor who is also a Fibromyalgia patient. It is written in an easy-to-follow way and is packed full of good, down-to-earth and commonsense advice.

I am waiting for the DWP to stop deluding themselves that Fibromyalgia gets better. According to the neurologists, it doesn't get better, although the symptoms can be managed. ATOS and the DWP are also deluding themselves that people with Hypermobility Syndrome are fit to work. Try telling that to a friend of mine who has it in combination with Osteo-arthritis and, at 41, needs bi-lateral hip and knee replacements, which the surgeons refuse to undertake because she is too young for such a procedure. Take away her crutches and she collapses in a heap on the floor and every joint in her body is failing. Her 18 year-old daughter now has it developing in her shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees and ankles. It is hereditary in their family and onsets at a younger age with each generation. It affects females only. Her two sons do not have the condition.
                            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

And try telling it to my brother who along with everything else as a result of a pituitary problem had heart by-pass surgery late last year, can bearly manage to go to the local shop has now got a from from ATOS to fill in.
                              Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X