• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cameron and EU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cameron and EU

A friend who just happens to be a big UKIP fan(I know) had a clever answer for all this........just look at the £ sign's, and why when things are done via the EU in grants,the prices rise.
    Do the maths with just the amounts of money...you will soon see the EU is a boys club...When they spotted the common market wasn't puting the money in the bank.they thought up the EU. Well that worked a treat. don't listen to much to others to much...90% of government papers and debates are published and its the same with the EU......And Cameron has got himself a job lined up

Comment

which is why, of course, Old Labour were anti-EEC

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
        which is why, of course, Old Labour were anti-EEC
        we got shafted by a load of very sneaky rules that have now just got out of control. And the EU was a handy way to subsidies farming to keep food prices down..Well that back fired remarkable well....its a long story but a dam good read, if you can understand eu waffle.
        Phil
        old Labour saw this coming years ago and warned about the EU getting out of control....no wonder we can find them speeches in the archive anymore

Comment

I just want to throw into the mix that a No vote does not mean that we get rid of EU regulations and throw them in the bin because it does not. If you want to trade with the EU then you need to adhere to their standards otherwise goods do not go into the EU as both Norway and Switzerland do currently.
          However, we can dictate which people can and cannot come into the country and which people will need to get a VISA to work here, we can eliminate almost in an instant the right to claim benefits of all kinds as well which would therefore help with deficit reduction. We may lose workers from industry but we will gain with more UK born people getting into work and paying taxes. We would have the right to throw out of the country those EU nationals with VISA's who commit crimes which we do not at the moment. I do think we would have to pay a membership fee for access to the EU market so I am not entirely convinced that the money we pay to them currently will simply be all recouped and there would still be free access to the EU market but China is an emerging economy as is India and South America(despite Argentina ). There may well be scope for increased trade in that area.

I will vote YES to withdraw membership of the EU if it was held today....
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggie View Post
            we got shafted by a load of very sneaky rules that have now just got out of control. And the EU was a handy way to subsidies farming to keep food prices down..Well that back fired remarkable well....its a long story but a dam good read, if you can understand eu waffle.
            Phil
            old Labour saw this coming years ago and warned about the EU getting out of control....no wonder we can find them speeches in the archive anymore
            Yes, but not farming (or at least not productive farming) in what is left of this country. The eurozones within "GB" were clearly designated for non-productive service industries - particularly "financial services". Ha!

The definition of a "good" farmer moved from someone who worked the land productively with a view to the long term to one who knew how to manipulate EU subsidies to, if not get rich quick, at least keep his head above water. In other words an opportunist rather than a producer. Extrapolate across all our industries (all effectively destroyed by these policies).

I don't accept for one moment that it matters what political "colour" recent successive governments - particularly their leaders -have professed to be.

They have all sold us down the river either through naievety or for personal gain.

And as for Old or New or Generic Labour (to the tune of "The Red Flag"):

"The working class
            Can kiss my a$$
            I've got the foreman's job at last"

I absolutely agree with DS on this - "Screw Europe".

Comment

screw the EU we should have years ago. But who is going to stand up and do it ? Didn't Cameron promise this before the last election ? Would Labour(in its coat of many colours) do anything ?
              The EU want to get there hands on the city,they have already killed of everything else in this country. so its ether out now or Keep paying money in to keep Germany and France going.
              Oh UKIP never sure what there all about.
              Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggie View Post
                Phil
                Absolutely. Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by djshad
                  Hello, need your advice. I want to make a program for institute project. I have a team which will help me AssignCode.com. They always provide me with excellence in every homework task. So what i want to ask you. Guys please give me some ideas of a program. What it should to do, look like. Thank you
                  How about, an anti spam program that checks forums for spambot postings, and dodgy links ooohhh !!!!!
                  crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X