• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Never rains.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never rains.....

Ford to cut 1,400 car jobs in Southampton and Dagenham

Guess I'll be looking for a new job then..
    Tags: None

Re: Never rains.....

Is that you then ?

Comment

Am sorry about that CB, it's even more sickening when Cameron keeps mouthing off about the million jobs they have created.

Comment

Ford Southampton is our ONLY customer as we make the seats for the Transit.
        Now I might be able to get transferred within the company, but, TBH, time for a break.
        So pay me orf (11+ years) and I'm done

Comment

​Bit of a git timing,,right on Xmas

Comment

Luckily, the plant isn't due to close till Summer 2013, when this model naturally ends anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
              Luckily, the plant isn't due to close till Summer 2013, when this model naturally ends anyway..
              No time is a good time,but t'is better than Xmas

Comment

Sorry to hear about that, CB. Hope something positive comes out of it for you.

Looks like Peugeot-Citreon are in a spot. They've gone cap in hand to the French government for financial backing. A person I'm designing a special-purpose vehicle for specified a Citroen Relay cab unit, but rang me the other day, in a panic, when they heard about the spot Peugeot-Citroen are in. I've suggested specifying a Fiat Ducato cab unit instead. The Multijet engines Fiat use in their commercial vehicles have a good history and the repair/service back up is very good in the UK and across Europe. The vast majority of motorhomes - van conversions, coachbuilt and A-Class - are based on the Fiat Ducato.

Has the firm you work for thought about seeking new markets for their products?
                Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Peug Cit are cap in hand but they will get a bail out, quite a bit of money has been interjected into their training and development here in the UK to ensure that they stay market leaders.

Ford has been down this path before and is constantly down this path in America.. Ford will survive.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X