• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Poland v England qualifier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poland v England qualifier

Inreviewer to fan " so how do you feel about tonight's events?"

Fan " it's an absolute disgrace. They should have closed the roof of ages ago. It's cost me an absolute fortune in flights and i need to be back home tommorow for work!"

Said Marek Zuchewski, Poland fan from Ealing......
    Tags: None

Re: Poland v England qualifier

Rofl, thats about the gist of it. My BIL is over there with his friends (they go to all the England games), luckily they don't fly back till Thursday. What we can't get over is that they couldn't shut the roof because the rain was too heavy, and what about that stupid Ref kicking the ball about and three times he came back out on the pitch, what a complete knob.

Comment

Just seen this on facebook lol

When all the scrounging Polish come over to England our government is quick to put a roof over their heads. Would have been nice for them to return the favour this evening!!

Comment

Total farce. Been a long time since i traveled with footie, but can imagine the cost......what about getting home!! what about staying over!!

Hotel search engines will crash and hotelliers will instantly apply a further 500% surcharge to the 500% they charged for last night.

Comment

This is kinda off topic but Germany was cruising at 4:0 up against Sweden with less than 30 minutes of the game to play......Sweden came back to draw in Germany 4:4
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
            This is kinda off topic but Germany was cruising at 4:0 up against Sweden with less than 30 minutes of the game to play......Sweden came back to draw in Germany 4:4
            never under-estimate the blonde variety.....

That's why Adolf praised them for their resillience and hardiness. "mama-mia, here i go again!"

Comment

One of the pundits in the Mail said this morning 'that's what you get for letting all the plumbers go to England' msl:

Comment

Seems like footy was halted by a bit o rain and name calling, reminds me of my school playground days.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X