• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Facebook users please read.. Find april.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook users please read.. Find april.

There is a facebook campaign to find little April Jones.

the link is:
    http://www.facebook.com/FindApril

please share and lets find her, get her home to her mummy where she belongs.

thanks

A worried mum.
    Tags: None

Re: Facebook users please read.. Find april.

Done x
    nic xo

Comment

might her mum care for her a bit better

not being critical in this difficult time but what the hell was a five year old playing in the street in the first place, let alone 7 in the evening

forget the predetors for the moment, (which are rare thank god) what about traffic on the road for a start, kids that age have no road sense

sorry if i sound heartless but the kid should never have been put in that position to be abducted in the first place
      Last edited by miliitant; 2nd October 2012, 12:06:PM.

Comment

exactly Millitant, I agree with you 100%.. more if it were possible.

My 9 year old isnt allowed out after 6, and we live in the back end of nowhere! Sadly it sounds like a case of NIMBY .

Oh a risk they would get abducted? Not In My Back Yard!!!

Comment

Sadly this is just another example of letting little ones out to play and expecting others to look out for them, far, far too much of it going on.

I'm hoping and praying that she's found safe and well.

Comment

Exactly, been helping to look after grandsons aged nine and two.Nine year old got cross with me when I would not let him go to his friends. Forgave me though. I am of the age when you could go out all day without a watch be told to be back for tea and you were.I do hope and pray thislittle girl is found safe and well.
            Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

i beleive somebody is now helping police with their enquiries....

Comment

Someone has been arrested,,46yr old bloke,,,still no sign of little one

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X