• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fantasy Football League 2012-13 season: Pick your team and have some fun.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football League 2012-13 season: Pick your team and have some fun.....

Tuttsi is the reigning champion in the league, and there are two other champions I hope will be in the league so pick your team which is unlimited in transfers at the moment so if you have no idea about players, teams or who is good, indifferent or rubbish you can get the auto select on which is what I have done to set up my team for now. I will change it as players become available and as I think a player might do well.
    You need to go to the fantasy football page in the link below
    http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Then you need to use this code to get to the Legal Beagles League
    338523-93247

Who will win this year's title? It could be you......
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)
    Tags: None

Re: Fantasy Football League 2012-13 season: Pick your team and have some fun.....

bump or am i going to win cos of lack of interest?

Comment

Re: Fantasy Football League 2012-13 season: Pick your team and have some fun.....

It starts tomorrow and so far we have two past champions in the league.....that's right it's Happyolddog and me so come on guys, for a bit of fun.
      Otherwise, I will simply kick HOD's ass again .

Comment

it looks like it;s me vs. hod.......

Comment

I would like to do it this year but off sick at the moment and not got a mind for it.

If I feel better soon, I will join.

Comment

Re: Fantasy ******** League 2012-13 season: Pick your team and have some fun.....

The winner of the League this season was HappyOldDog and he won by 151 points from myself in second place or last place depending on your point of view.......

Comment

Re: Fantasy ******** League 2012-13 season: Pick your team and have some fun.....

Post it up early for next season please, hopefully we'll get more takers.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X