• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Happy Birthday Jax xx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Jax xx

Happy Birthday Jax---from me & Mo

Was nice to see you again in York

These are pics of her Bichon Frisé btw----

Last edited by Turboman; 3rd July 2012, 14:17:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Happy Birthday Jax xx

happy birthday jax

Comment

Thanx Guys - have been on standby today looking after my granddaughter as my daughter's new baby is now overdue (due last Saturday) and my son and his girlfriend took me out for dinner tonight. So all in all been a lovely but rather stressful day!!

Great to see you and Mo in York Turbs - it was a great weekend and a fab time was had by all methinks.

Hope you're both well - I'll let you know when this baby decides to meet the world!

xx

Comment

Hi - and belated Birthday greetings, Jax. At least you and the 'soon to hit the planet' grandchild will now have separate Birthdays !!!

Comment

Have a lovely day,
          Enaid xx

Comment

Happy birthday Jax.

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Jax, hope you had a great day! Xxx :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

Happy birthday

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                  Hi - and belated Birthday greetings, Jax. At least you and the 'soon to hit the planet' grandchild will now have separate Birthdays !!!
                  Thanx Bill - yes this little one seems very reluctant to make an appearance - still no sign. But then who can blame him/her??

Comment

Once again thanx to you all!! Yes had a lovely day shlepping up and down the motorway to my daughter's.

But then went to dinner with my son and GF and the food was amazing and had a few glasses of vino so all good. Ta
                    xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X