• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lie-bor: Knight v Snow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lie-bor: Knight v Snow

A classic performance from Angela Knight during her interview by Channel 4's John Snow.

Scroll down page to 2nd video: http://www.channel4.com/news/politic...r-manipulation
    Tags: None

Re: Lie-bor: Knight v Snow

Classic indeed - and I'm sure her successor will have been similarly versed in the classics. Is this continual abdication of responsibility ever going to be stopped, I wonder.

Comment

Non answers, as is usual for a politician/manager.
      The "Banks" have not had a good week have they!
      Also on a more serious note those of us that have a mortgage that has a Lie-bor rate, were we paying too much will we be compensated? I doubt it.
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
        Non answers, as is usual for a politician/manager.
        The "Banks" have not had a good week have they!
        Also on a more serious note those of us that have a mortgage that has a Lie-bor rate, were we paying too much will we be compensated? I doubt it.

Never say Never lol

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/m...=feeds-newsxml

Comment

A lot to take in!
          Don't think we have heard the last of this, what odds of Bob Diamond going along with Natwest boss wonder if the IT "technician" got his wrist slapped!
          Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

It's the usual, "Not me, Guv," number from the banks. To be honest, it's wearing very thin and peeps don't believe what banks tell them anymore.
            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X