• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

real letter, please read carefully :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real letter, please read carefully :)

hiya guys.

My brother has just emailled this to me, its a REAL LETTER his friend got, he lives in Canada, and his friend has given me the permission to post this up..
    It's hillarious and above all totally real!

Dear Mr Canadian,

Please would you attempt to regain some control of your pug whilst walking her.
    On 2 seperate occasions now your dog Gigi has barked at my dog and has upset her, she is a very gentle natured dog and is tempermental at the best of times.

I have taken her to therapy because of this matter, as she is reduced to a quivering wreck whenever Gigi approaches her. Whilst I appreicate the need to walk your dog, surely you can ensure my poor girl is protected.
    She is frightened of your dog, so I would appreciate it if when you see my Great Dane coming you would leave the park.

This is for Freckles best interests.

yours

A mad-woman.
    Tags: None

Re: real letter, please read carefully

ROFL there's some nutters about.

Comment

Seriously, I don't know what's funnier, the therapy, or size discrepancy !!!

Comment

i was finished when he sent me it!

I know a pug is a stubborn bugger but thats ridiculous!

Comment

OMG, sorry but that is soooooooooooooo laughable, it have actually made my day reading this, it's so funny OMG!!!! lmao, pmsl.

Comment

It takes all sorts to make a world. Funny, though. Now, what's that saying, "Fact is often stranger than fiction."
            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

so the old saying is correct

SIZE DOES NOT MATTER:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X