• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

cover as good as original

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cover as good as original

Turbo made up a game where you name the hits of queen... IM starting a game.

Think of a song where the cover version is as good, or better, than the original!! Try and be original and have fun.. apologies if i pegger the link up.. im crap at it!

Tags: None

Re: cover as good as original

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Behind Blue Eyes

Limp Bizkit

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

drift away - uncle kraker

Comment

Aha, crying in the rain.. I love the everley bros version, but this takes some beating!

Comment

"How deep is your love" Take that, far better than the orriginal.

Sorry dont have a clue how to load the file.

Peter

Comment

Wow Peter I would never have put you as a take that fan!! gotta love my boys!!

my choice is..

cascada

Comment

[quote=puffrose;259913]Wow Peter I would never have put you as a take that fan!! gotta love my boys!!

And why not

I was at Old Trafford (Manchester) the circus tour, absoluetly chucked it down brilliant.

Peter

Comment

im really sad.. ive seen them 22 times! mainly in london but also in the comeback tour in Milton Keynes!! and cos i have been to see them that many times i know a few security gaurds and I got Gold Circle for nothin! me and my sister!

another amazing cover is

Comment

Originally posted by puffrose View Post
                    im really sad.. ive seen them 22 times! mainly in london but also in the comeback tour in Milton Keynes!! and cos i have been to see them that many times i know a few security gaurds and I got Gold Circle for nothin! me and my sister!

another amazing cover is
                    Went to see them at MEN arena the first time arround with the MRS.

Then just to Old Trafford with my grandaughter after they re formed.
                    Didnt bother with the recent tour, prefered them without Rob to be honest, fan of Gary Barlow though v talented musician in my opinion.

Back on topic i liked their version of Could it be Magic also

Peter

Comment

tbh i cannot STAND robbie williams! seen them with and without him and the dynamic is much better without him!

also seen Bryan Adams 9 times.. and just thought of a cover for Sappy

Comment

How about anything by Westlife they do mostly covers.

Comment

*chokes* westlife?!?

*draws a discrete veil over that one*

Try this one.

Wet Wet Wet

Comment

Rolf Harris' 'Stairway'?

:behindsofa:
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                            gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

:twitch:

rolf harris?!?!

yeh covers where the song isnt murdered hun!!!

you'll be wanting justin beiber next!! msl:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X