• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Star

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star

What are the twirly stars for?
    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Re: Star

I saw the answer to that one on another thread, someone will correct me if I am wrong (by the way I am never wrong not as far as my Hubby and kids are concerned) you get a star after six months of joining the site.
    Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

SL is correct,
      if you are refering to the one above the post count at the top right.

If you are looking out of the window that will be a longer explanation.

Comment

If you are looking out of the window that will be a longer explanation

Thanks for that made me laugh got rid of some of the tension round here.
        Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

pmsl....:carrot:

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

So for being here for six months I am a star, c'mon this has to be a joke!
            surely you need to earn these stars or any muppet can get them...oh yeah I did .............so they are cool .......RIGHT..don't knock the stars of the forum.msl:

best wishes,
            The star bloke.
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

You get to do the Fries now, 2 stars and you can add the salt as well

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                You get to do the Fries now, 2 stars and you can add the salt as well
                I will take that as a hint of jealousy on your part PKea........msl:

Best wishes,
                Hod..Liam...

Comment

don't worry PK, in couple of weeks you will get your own little spinning, yellow, lovely......sob, sob, cry, cry......I WANT A STAR THEY ARE LOVELY

Comment

When do I get a star....??? I dont know how long I've been here?

Paulo Coelho

Comment

30th November (I hope)

Comment

Here have this one

Comment

yeyyyyyyyy..........................errrrrrrrrr... .......... it doesn't spin like the others.

baby throwing toys out of pram smiley...................... :roll:

Comment

Comment

there a spinning star, now let me rest:okay:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X