• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RIP - Davy Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP - Davy Jones

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17214430

Well thats another part of my youth gone.
    Tags: None

Re: RIP - Davy Jones

My era to, very sad and only 66 very young.

Comment

Me too

Comment

"Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Comment

At the footie at the local team, we do a version of that which I will post up on here

WARNING THE LINK BELOW CONTAINS SWEAR WORDS
            I do know the words if you want to sing along.......
            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Such fond memories of a silly time in my life. A time we all need to remember for healing purposes. We must never forget how to be silly - even if we think we know better, now. But we were serious at the time, weren't we ? Chasing our adolescent dreams with all our hearts ?

Perhaps being silly again regains for us that young innocence we had - just for a few brief moments.

Hey, hey...........:billk:

Comment

Perhaps being silly again regains for us that young innocence we had - just for a few brief moments.

That sounds a great idea for the meet msl:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post

That sounds a great idea for the meet msl:
                  Seems workable. I'll give it a try - if I can remember how........

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                    Seems workable. I'll give it a try - if I can remember how........
                    *******s

Comment

deepest respects, he stole one of my old girl freinds, still deeepest repects

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X