• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Delta's Decorations!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta's Decorations!!!

Ok, have just taken loads of piccies and uploaded them to photobucket, hopefully this link will work!

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...ossom_01/xmas/

The bunch of beaded flowers in the middle of the album are actually some that I have made for him's gran for Xmas, there are 3 carnations, 4 pink clovers, 2 roses and some other blue ones that I can't remember what they are.

Most of the decorations are between and inch and 4 inches in size, all come with hangers (although there are not infinate supplies of each as I have run out of the pipe cleaner thingies that they are built on! and I am sick of the sight of Xmas decs, I have made about 200 in total)

The two different poinsettias are also beaded, each is in a small clear dish, 2 of one design with holly and 2 of another design with pine cones, would look great as a small ish table peice (they measure about 5 - 6 inches across)

Anyway, enjoy looking and if anyone is interested, then contact me for price details etc and my paypal address.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Delta; 13th November 2007, 14:46:PM.
    Tags: delta, paypal

Re: Delta's Decorations!!!

Delta they're lovely. Really like the snowflakes and the poinsettia with the holly. Can you pm me with prices please? And your paypal address. Won't have room for 4 table decs, not with the amount of people/food/plates/wine botles and glasses that i have to fit on the table lol..
    Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X