• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Christmas past

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas past

Originally posted by peterbard View Post
    Hi

Just thinking about things i don't miss from christmas seasons long ago, anyone remember the "White heather Club" BRRRRR

Peter
    I don't! Please enlighten me - my minds going off in all sorts of directions as to what it could be. It's not related to the Mile High Club is it?

Comment

I think that it is the smells of Christmas that evoke the strongest memories from childhood. In our house it was the Turkey roasting in the oven, sage and onion stuffing and cigar smoke (usually Hamlet).

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
        I don't! Please enlighten me - my minds going off in all sorts of directions as to what it could be. It's not related to the Mile High Club is it?
        Must i, It was horrible but we were made to watch it.

Lots of scottish people singing about their highland lass's whilst river dancing over assorted swords or sabers.

Think Andy Stewart ws the main culprit, or was he a racing driver.

Peter
        Last edited by peterbard; 24th December 2011, 13:13:PM. Reason: Hic

Comment

Hi Labman

There nearest thing to a video nasty on this forum, don't watch if you are of a delicate disposition.

http://uk.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A7...fv=nOqEpf9KN4w

Comment

Originally posted by peterbard View Post
            HI

Yes the iconic toy for boys of the mid sixties together with the James Bond Aston martin From Corgi that had the ejector seat.
            Be worth a fortune now if i wo9ld have kept them

Peter
            I actually have one of them, still in the original box, its somewhere in our garage and last time I looked the little man was still inside.

Comment

Blimey Sapphire, that's be worth a real packet, mate.

That guy was "Oddjob," wasn't it ? He must have sweet-talked James summat rotten not to get ejected, then !!!

Comment

I'm going to have to clear out the garage after the holiday anyways, guaranteed I find some other stuff hanging about in there.

Comment

I've just finished doing Christmas stockings for Jasper & Bella. Walnut and tangerine at bottom, Lindt santa and bear, silly little toy gifts! Its MY favourite part of Christmas, doing the Xmas stockings. It was my favourite bit of the whole day, waking up to that lovely heavy crunchy sock at the bottom of our beds!

Happy Christmas everyone....nearly time to put Santas sherry and mince pie out xxx
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X