• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Absolutely Shameless Plug........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely Shameless Plug........

for my Decorated Horseshoes. I've added some pics below. Please give me your opinions and feel free to PM me for more details.
    Is no longer here
    Tags: None

Re: Absolutely Shameless Plug........

these ones didn't upload the first time...
    Is no longer here

Comment

Looks a good idea Wends

Comment

They're lovely wends, my friend gave me one decorated with flowers on our wedding day, it's going to be fixed on our conservatory wall.
        Are you going to sell them on eBay etc ?

Comment

Yes I'm going to Ebay them and am also
          going to do a page on Facebook.

Need ideas for a name now.....
          Is no longer here

Comment

How about....

Lucky horseshoe tributes.com

Comment

They are very pretty Wends.

How much would they sell for as they would make lovely and unique gifts?

Comment

I am thinking £8.50 plus p&p for the larger ones, and probably about £7 or £7.50 for the smaller ones. Do you think that's reasonable? There is a woman selling on eBay at 12.50 plus p&p, not as nice as mine, painted with flowers etc, no embellshments, but they are personalised, and she's sold loads! There's also someone selling for £6, not as nice, and not sold that many. I can always revise the prices afterwards.
                Is no longer here

Comment

I might be inclined to sell them for £9.99 for the larger ones and £7.99 for the smaller ones + p&p and offer a discount for two or more. As you say yours are prettier and you could do some lovely xmassy ones or even some more personalised. After al you hsave to buy the materials and your time in making them.

Sounds like a good plan and hopefully you will be able to make some extra cash before xmas

Good Luck hun xx

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                  I am thinking £8.50 plus p&p for the larger ones, and probably about £7 or £7.50 for the smaller ones. Do you think that's reasonable? There is a woman selling on eBay at 12.50 plus p&p, not as nice as mine, painted with flowers etc, no embellshments, but they are personalised, and she's sold loads! There's also someone selling for £6, not as nice, and not sold that many. I can always revise the prices afterwards.

Comment

I can't do personalised as my hand isn't steady enough and my writing not that neat lol. Am working on that though! Have already got ideas for Christmassy ones - watch this space! I could personalise in the respect that people could choose colours, embellishments etc. And possibly put a Names and or dates on the back etc, but that needs more practice yet, artistry is not my forte lol. I have orders for a couple of 50th and 60th birthday ones, I'll post pics of the finished product.

Plan is to do some "standard" designs but allow people to choose colours, size etc. I shall go with your suggested price and see how it goes. Thanks for the input Tutts x
                    Is no longer here

Comment

Perhaps a personal thing Wends where customers send you THEIR horses shoes for decoration perhaps?

We got some of Mo's "Anodised" at at BAe--(schhhhhh!)

Comment

yes, that's a plan, but they would have to be ready to go, so to speak. I get mine direct from the forge, have them shot blasted, then primered, painted and lacquered. I wouldn't want to be responsible for the finish going rusty after 5 minutes. But that is definitely an idea to keep on the drawing board, thanks.
                        Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X