• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The end of summer: X Factor thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of summer: X Factor thread

Crap TV on a saturday is back. X Factor is back
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)
    Tags: None

Re: The end of summer: X Factor thread

Sure sign that winters on it's way, only 127 sleeps till Christmas lol

Comment

and Big Brother....

plus the X Factor does not seem the same without Cheryl, Simon and Danni.
      There were a couple of good acts and loads of not so good acts.

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
      Crap TV on a saturday is back. X Factor is back

Comment

Having two children in the house, I don't have much choice but to watch it.

I really liked the audition by Janet Devlin. She was the young Irish girl who did Elton Johns "your song"

Comment

Yes she was good and for 16 has a great future ahead. Not easy singing an Elton John song.

Originally posted by Duckinorange View Post

I really liked the audition by Janet Devlin. She was the young Irish girl who did Elton Johns "your song"

Comment

Originally posted by Duckinorange View Post

Comment

The weird one. Love the song hate the woman, lol!

Comment

I missed it. A friend called to ask if we could pop round and that was us gone till gone 10pm. Hope I didn't miss a treat!

Have to say, I can't imagine it without those judges. Has anyone read Ben Elton's book which is basically a skit of Pop Idol / X Factor etc....? It's a good read, and leaves you wondering how much of what he says in the book is true.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X