• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Crashbandicoots Baby Sweepstake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crashbandicoots Baby Sweepstake

A boy, Nov. 13th approx midday !

sapphire

Comment

My buddy Hamster will have a baby girl tomorrow at about 23.00. weighing in at 6lb 4oz. I know this has to be right or Hamster will put the pink grow on Ebay........LOL :okay:
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
        7lb 8ozs, Girl, 24th November - any time will do

Thats coz its my Mums 78th birthday so you gotta call her Madge - don't worry people will just think you're a Madonna fan, or Dame Edna's bridesmaid msl:
        FFS.........so that would be 10 months pregnant! is that a record?
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

[quote=sapphire;30602]A boy, Nov. 13th approx midday ! 5lb 7oz
          Thats my vote !

sapphire [/quote

Any more votes ???????
          Last edited by Sapphire; 31st October 2007, 14:40:PM. Reason: tried to add the weight that I forgot to post previously

Comment

is it a first baby? approx age of mother? height? these are essential for me to get my prediction close ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by stevokenevo View Post
              is it a first baby? approx age of mother? height? these are essential for me to get my prediction close ;-)
              That is kind of cheating but since you don't know me and the others may have a bit of an unfair advantage coz of this, I shall help you...pmsl

Height: 5'3
              Baby: No.3 (Have a girl, and a boy already)

Does that help? :carrot:
              Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas
              DAY 114: 03/01 Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70
              59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80
              179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs
              254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Comment

Originally posted by crashbandicoot View Post
                That is kind of cheating but since you don't know me and the others may have a bit of an unfair advantage coz of this, I shall help you...pmsl

Height: 5'3
                Baby: No.3 (Have a girl, and a boy already)

Does that help? :carrot:
                Ok, i have put the above info into my super computer V1.0 and come up with Girl, 6lb6oz, November 16th at 10.10pm.

Comment

Originally posted by crashbandicoot View Post
                  are you sure??? msl:

I'll go for: Girl, 5lb 10oz, 5th Nov, 8.00pm.

Comment

Godda be Nov 9th 4.30pm 7lb 9oz Boy :roll:

Comment

its a boy ...................am psychic and 7lb 5oz....................or its a girl 7lb 8ozmsl:
                      Least I will get the sex of the little star right eh eh eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And 8th November 3.55am........(my wedding anniversary......gimme something to celebrate Hameeda hun)
                      Last edited by theGobbyOne; 31st October 2007, 21:00:PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

A beautiful baby girl born yesterday 8th novemberat 4.43pm weighing in at a very healthy 6lb 14oz...mummy and bubba doing very well..............and i won oki doki i guessed it would beb a girl....:guyfawkes::guyfawkes::guyfawkes::guyfawke s:

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS HUNNY!!!!!

THE GIRL YOU WANTED THATS BRILLIANT!!!!!

XXXXXXX :fireworks::fireworks:

Comment

Well done gobby, you were nearest although you did also say it would be a boy
                            And on your anniversary too!
                            Happy anniversary for y'day hun:fireworks:

Comment

:stork:so she is here is she? well done, hope you are both well enaid xxxxxxxxx

Comment

:stork::congrat::stork:

Wonderful news Crash....a gorgeous little girl.

Congratulations and Best wishes to you and all the family xxxxxx
                                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X