• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

TV stand that is toddler proof

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV stand that is toddler proof

Has anyone got any ideas for one that could be toddler proof. My niece is 18 months old and has her stickie fingers everywhere. Are there any reasonably priced TV stands that would accomodate a skybox that might stop those little fingers from trying to touch the buttons, lol!
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)
    Tags: None

Re: TV stand that is toddler proof

Ha ha good luck finding one and let me know when you do.
    My daughter posted a mini pizza into a VHS player when she was 4....didn't come out intact!

Ohhh and I just remembered! My ex was doing a job once where he had to get a video of something produced specially. It cost over £120 to get this video made for a presentation.

Toddler friend came to visit, noticed out of corner of eye the toddler pressing buttons on the VHS player, removed toddler, thought nothing more of it.
    Next day, he was in London doing a presentation of this video to a top Law firm.
    Pressed Play and instead of the important video playing, something like Pingu or Fireman Sam started playing.
    The toddler had pressed record and deleted the original, replacing it with the kids cartoons that were playing at the time!!

He was not impressed....nor were the lawyers. Worst thing was me trying to keep a straight face when he told me that evening. Sense of Humour Failure LOL!!
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Easy, peasy lemon squeezy, ban them from the house, keep them in a pen in the garden until they reach around 21.

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
        Has anyone got any ideas for one that could be toddler proof. My niece is 18 months old and has her stickie fingers everywhere. Are there any reasonably priced TV stands that would accomodate a skybox that might stop those little fingers from trying to touch the buttons, lol!
        Hi Leclerc

I'm afraid to say there is no such thing! We have a stand that has doors on the front, which we have put those toddler lock things on.

Took ours less than a week how to figure out how to open it!

Best thing is to find some way of getting everything way up off the floor and out of reach! Even that didn't stop our brood from getting a stool from their bedrooms, bringing it downstairs, and using it to reach the units that were out of their reach!

Our last DVD player got wrecked courtesy of 3 DVD's trying to be rammed into it at the same time!

Good luck in your hunt though!

Crispy

Comment

Hi, we built doors on the front of ours and used a wee pad lock, glass doors so the sky box go the signal

Comment

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X