• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pakistan Aid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan Aid

In a time of deep cuts should this nation be giving 650M of aid to Pakistani Schools.

The Government keep on banging on about being so skint and in the next breath they are handing out vast sums of money to other countries and part funding a UN resolution in Lybia.

So I ask are we really skint and if we are should aid to other countries in times like these be rained in as surely the needs of our own must come first.

Totally Confused is an understatement.
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Tags: None

Re: Pakistan Aid

I am of the opinion that we should stop all foreign aid until this country is back on its feet, then and only then should aid start again to countries that genuinely need it, we are sending out aid to countries who are far better off than we are, and there's the really poor countries that do need it, unfortunately there are so many corrupt regimes around them that any monies that are sent are syphoned off into someone or others accounts and the genuine people that need the help do not get it.

Comment

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3155746

sigpic

Comment

What are you trying to link into PF all I am getting is the log in page.

Comment

link works for me? it is the story I have running in MSE

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X