• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Merry Christmas one and all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas one and all

A big thanks to everyone who has helped me personally over the last year.
    A big thanks also to everyone who has helped others and I hope you will continue to do so.
    Lets hope next year is the year of the consumer, we really do deserve it.
    All the best have a good en !
    Enaid, nelly and Di xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tags: None

Re: Merry Christmas one and all

:26i, Enaid and Nelly and of course everyone at Beagles,

Mr T and I wish you all a very
    happy Xmas and a very healthy new year.:2w32gd1:

A very big thankyou for everyone on this site who give their time freely and help others in time of need.:santa_cheesy:

If we could all make just one wish, please let us all be debt free. :carolers:

Lets make 2011 the year for the consumers. :christmascandle:

Comment

Me too! You both echo my own thoughts, Thanks to all the Beagles, for your help, understanding and kind words.

Special mention to Enaid and Sapphy for just being there when I needed a chat!

and Curly for putting up with my lack of DCA knowledge!

Merry Xmas to you all and I hope we can all forget our worries, and look forward to 2011!

:26:
      Luminol x

Comment

Yes I echo all those sentiments, thank you all so much for being there for us, I'm sorry I havn't been pro-active so much in the last few months, but we've been making a real effort to build up our business and protect ourselves for the future.
        I'd love to but I'm not going to mention names as I'll be here forever, so I'll just leave it here.

Merry Christmas everybody and lets hope we all have a Happy and Successful New Year for all.

Oh and on my Wedding countdown planner on my iPhone, its 171 days till I get married.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X