• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Royal Wedding Date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Wedding Date

Right just for a laugh have set this poll up to guess the date to the nearest month.
    March
    8.70%
    April
    8.70%
    May
    17.39%
    June
    17.39%
    July
    17.39%
    August
    4.35%
    September
    4.35%
    Couldn't give a monkeys
    21.74%
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Tags: None

Re: Royal Wedding Date

1st April

Comment

poll is above now

sigpic

Comment

I've voted.

Comment

cheers sapphire

sigpic

Comment

I think it will be May

SL xxx
            Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

I have added an additional voting option PF, just so I could vote.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

lol fair enough and yes I should of added that one to cater for all

sigpic

Comment

August

Comment

March.somewhere near 23rd
                    Is no longer here

Comment

Only 4 that could not give a monkeys so on the whole at the moment it would appear that this is a welcome event

sigpic

Comment

I voted for April (I'm probably wrong) LOL.

My sister's wedding next Monday.:tinysmile_grin_t:

Sorry to change the topic a little..........is that right i heard on the news that Camilla could come Queen???
                        Last edited by di30; 19th November 2010, 22:06:PM.

Comment

Yup Di Ive just commented about that in chatbox

I hope that the queen hands the crown to wills as I do not think the country will like the idea of camilla as queen consort.

sigpic

Comment

Is Prince Phillip the King?

PF, I didn't say it wasn't a good thing, in fact I believe it is good for the country and welcome it.
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

No, Philip isn't the King, he's Prince Consort. King is a higher position than Queen so if he was King that would mean he was the Head Honcho, which he isn't . He's only got teh title of prince os he's married to Queenie. Consort is only really a courtesy title and has no clout, so to speak. That's why it doesn't really matter if Camilla is Princess Consort or Queen Consort. If Charles died, Camilla would not take over as Queen of England, it would be Prince William who took over as King William. Camilla would then become the , eerrrm, King Stepmother???
                              Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X