• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Happy Birthday Amy!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Amy!!!

I know it's 1hr 47 mins early,but I won't be around until its the days almost over and I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday hun lol

PJ xxxxx

****!! just though - it is 4th isn't it like 1 of my friends? or is it 11th like my other friend?? oh bugger bugger bugger!!!! msl:
    Last edited by PJ69; 3rd October 2007, 21:43:PM. Reason: me being a dizzy cow as usual!!!
    Tags: amy, birthday

Re: Happy Birthday Amy!!!

LOL if you got the right day msl: happy Birthday Amy:okay:

Comment

Happy birthday amy

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Happy Birthday MAM
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

LOL
            we a bit early yet...... hold fire till the 11th pmsl

Comment

pmsl pj...you have got a long way to go yet. its the 11th the old hags birthday :carrot:

Comment

Happy Birthday hun xxxxxxxxxxx
                Is it today, and how old are you, is it time for the bus pass yet ?

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
                  pmsl pj...you have got a long way to go yet. its the 11th the old hags birthday :carrot:
                  I knew it was the same day as one of my mates - unfortunately I've got 2 friends lol

Anyway, a weeks not that long, and at least she'll know I haven't forgotten her!! Better early than late, or not at all

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X