• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Is it my imagination or is this website getting more supporters every day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it my imagination or is this website getting more supporters every day?

Very encouraging
    Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Re: Is it my imagination or is this website getting more supporters every day?

Yes we are gaining more members all the time, lovely eh !

Comment

Including me lol

PF
      If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, it has done since 2007.

Comment

For info
          Last edited by Tools; 4th August 2010, 19:04:PM.
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Tools,

That is encouraging I see there was a dip at the bottom but I also see it is not up to date so no doubts it is now increasing.

PF

sigpic

Comment

Blimey! Great to see our best ever month was Nov 2009 purely due to our dedicated coverage and discussion on the OFT test case!

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

66 For August thus far and we are only in to day 4

Well Done LB.

PF

sigpic

Comment

Praise be to CAG.

Comment

Praise be to CAG.
                    Yup there loss your gain.:beagle:

PF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
                      Praise be to CAG.
                      I agree

Who else would have attended each and every hearing throughout the OFTvBanks test case, reported back to everyone in PIL, made the transcripts freely available to everyone on the internet? Obtained (pro bono) the assistance of Hausfeld LLP to instruct Anthony Scrivener QC, one of the top barristers in the country, to produce a legal opinion on the merits of further challenges against overdraft charges to be distributed to everyone, again, at no cost to the members of this or any other forum. Negating the need to "donate to the cause" from those who can least afford it.

Who else would have met with the OFT many times (actually being allowed through the doors by security), communicated the general public's view on how the banks treat customers in real life backed anecdotal evidence and case studies, submitted responses to many of the recent consultations on how accounts operate and had their suggestions accepted and implemented by the financial industry?

Who treats their members with respect, courtesy and actually listens and responds to their suggestions/valid criticism without the need to silence or alienate people?

So yes, praise be indeed to CAG, long may it continue to be at the cutting edge of its game.
                      Last edited by Tools; 4th August 2010, 21:20:PM.
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X