• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Happy Birthday TUTTSI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday TUTTSI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUTTSI

CJ

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN XXX
      Two are always better than one,
      but not as complicated as three can be.

Comment

Happy birthday - hope you have a great time
        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Happy Birthday and all the best

Hope you are having a good day

PKeae

Comment

Hi everyone,

Many thanks everone for all your good wishes.

Apart from working today, I went out with Mr T and our daughter this evening for a meal and bumped into one of my son's old school friends, it was great to catch up with him as I really miss seeing the lads and the buzz of his friends popping in when my son was at home.

At work I was lured into a meeting with the manager and it looked like I was going to be told off..... and then all the lads came in singing happy birthday and bought in a present and a card and that was really sweet of them, considering we are almost at the end of the football transfer window and they have been in endless meetings during the day working hard on trying to do the last minute deals, I really thought that no one had remembered as they were so busy.

And my son called me at work from Shanghai this afternoon and that made my
            day.

So in all I had a really fab day..... and tomorrow is a day out with my daughter.

Tutts xxx

Comment

Happy belated Birthday Tuttsi,

Sounds like you had a fantastic time and right near the Bank Holiday break too!!

Wishing you all the every best.

AdvS1 x

Comment

Re: Happy (belated) Birthday TUTTSI

HAPPY BELATED BIRTDAY
                :rockon:
                TUTTSI :rockon:

arty:arty:arty:arty:arty:arty:arty:

Hope you had a good one!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X