• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hello from the depths of scotland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from the depths of scotland

just wanted to say hi to all you old friends that hang around on here 24/7 til i come on. god do i pick great times to come on here, after looking through site i realised this is a meet up day and there is no-one here.
    just to let you know after next weekend my showing season with the horses is over for another year so might actually get on here a bit after that.
    went to perth show last weekend and took home thrid and fourth prize in our class so well chuffed with that. new business is up and running away with me and i cant believe how busy we are. anyway ill try to get on again soon to catch up with all the shinnanigans that have gone on at the meet.
    rach xxx:slayer:

Re: hello from the depths of scotland

yup everyone getting ready for a good ole pish up LOL
    I'm sure they'll have some stories to tell when they get back.....well I hope so anyway

Comment

Hello Peagasus,
      Don't think we have spoken before, it's nice to see another horse lover on here, quite a few now, so always find something to chat about.
      Think it may be Monday before we get to know anything about the do, if at all lol.
      Unless someone took their lappy, they may post something good, but probably in a drunken stupor.

Comment

Hello, Pegasus glad you can come aboard. What a day you pick, everyone has abandoned ship to get drunk!! Pity I cannot join em but have other plans ce soir.

Comment

Good to see you back on Peg.

Talk soon
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hey Rach!!!! Good to see you again hun, assuming you're the same Rach I think you are! lol

See you around soon hopefully

PJ xx

Comment

welcome to beagles smoorach - its just like old times here as you will discover.

I have changed my name since then in a desperate bid to seem younger, otherwise its the same faces and the jokes are just as bad!

Comment

All I can say is thank ****ing God I was out!!!

(don't say anything, but I love her loads really)

Comment

Amy you old trout you know you love me loads. yes its the same Rach. yes my tongue is hanging out for the gossip about the meet. Jules you trollop bet most of the gos is about you. to everyone else sorry if i havent recognised you please feel free to boot me into touch as to who you are. and enaid keep your fingers crossed on sunday first comp at clear round jumping for young horse who likes to take off. pish up at my wake!!!!!

Comment

That saying old trout brings back memories lol, a couple of lovely girls I used to work with called me that, I went mad at first thought they were cheeky, It grew on me though eventually lol.
                    Good luck for Sunday and rather you than me, you never know you may be pleasantly surprised or not lol

Comment

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaach

Hiya

Comment

Hi. Good to see another horsey person, I know what you mean about the showing season, although have had so many shows cancelled cos of the weather this year that it will be over before we know it!

Wendy
                        Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X