• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Manchester Earthquake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester Earthquake

LOL

Anyone feel it?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/6940546.stm
    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Re: Manchester Earthquake

OK own up who farted !!!!!!

sapphire

Comment

Not me Im saving mine up for tomorrow, so if you read about one on Sat night..........

Comment

Sorry, dropped my wallet.

full of money from my bank claims...lol

Comment

you're in the bloody chair tomorrow then, you should have kept quiet pmsl

Comment

That would be the aftershock of me and my boys leaving old trafford last wednesday, stamping our feet cos we couldnt get out of manc, then workmen on M6 held us up for 2 hours!!!
            didnt get home til 5am

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X