• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What's The 1st Record You Bought?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's The 1st Record You Bought?

The first single I owned was bought for me by my then best friend Belinda for my birthday. It was "Leap Up and Down With Your Knickers In The Air" by St. Cecelia
    The first I bought was "Band Of Gold" - Freda Payne
    Then my sister and I bought "American Pie" - Don McClean and "Without You" - Nilsson. Can't remember who bought which.

First album bought for me was David Cassidy, don't know which album.
    The first I bought was Slade again no idea which album.
    BTW they were called 45's and LP's back then!!

Sally x
    P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
    life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
    Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Re: What's The 1st Record You Bought?

leader of the pack - the shangrilas

first album was one of those compilation ones, had pictures of very scantily clad ladies on the covers if i remember right, the 70's version of 'now that's what i call music' although it really was then!

Comment

Puppy love Donny Osmond ah bless!!
      The locomotion Little Eva rerelease

Comment

Jan do you mean 'top of the pops'?
        The ones that werent sung by the originals, they were awful!!!

Comment

Wow snap Di,
          The first record I ever bought was "Band Of Gold" - Freda Payne,
          And would you believe it I still have that original single and it gets played.
          Oh and it was 45s and 78s.............wow I am old.

How odd!
          Hod...Liam..
          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

OMG happy that song is the song my mum cried to for fecking years after my good ole daddy left her.................Made me smile anyways....I know it word for word....
            However my first record bought was.............Bros.............I owe you nothing...............quite apt for a bank charges reclaim site doncha think...........lol

Comment

Originally posted by littlesally View Post
              The first I bought was "Band Of Gold" - Freda Payne

Sally x
              Snap Happy,
              We must be about the same age!
              My copy is long gone tho'

Sally x
              P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
              life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
              Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Two little boys by Rolf Harris bought by parents for me. First one I bought myself was Puppy Love - snap cillitbanger!

Comment

The first single I had bought for me was Only You by The Flying Pickets, and first album bought for me was Now Thats What I Call Music [the very first one, which was back in 1983 for those of you who never got it until it was up to something like Now 30! lol]

The first album I actually bought myself was Madonnas Like a Virgin, but can't remember what single I bought first - I think it was Salt n Peppas Push it

Comment

Oh blimey I can't remember, but I know that I do have 'Now that's what I call music' 1, 2 and 3 on cassette!

Actually I think the first single I bought was Human League and Don't you want me? was a Xmas no 1 I believe

Comment

The first single that I bought was "Yes sir I can boogie" by Baccara.
                      My first album was "Arrival" by ABBA.

My tastes must have improved over the years because the last single that I bought was "Mr Blobby"
                      and the last album was the one which put "The Streets" on the map! lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X