• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spot the Whale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot the Whale

1st look and see the Whale under the water.

Keep your cursor "OUT" of the picture until you see the Whale.

Then move your mouse cursor onto the picture, but stand back, you might get wet (it's like it's 3D).

Click on the picture when it loads completely and be sure that your sound is on

CLICK ON HERE:
    Worlds Most Dangerous Creature

Re: Spot the Whale

Rofl that is brilliant Di.

Comment

I prefer this one, play with spider, watch it chase your cursor or you catch it by clicking on the spider and dragging it around the world, to slow it down you can drop food to distract it so you can catch it.

http://www.onemotion.com/flash/spider/
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

That's just spider cruelty...you should be reported to the RSPCVA.....Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Virtual Arachnids:tung:

I've saved the whale lol!!! Gonna use it to cheer someone up!!! Ta Enaid :>)

Wxxx
        I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X